1. ” At the heart of economic policy must be the recognition that the emission of greenhouse gases is a market failure.” Please explain.
2. Why would it be grossly imprudent to act on the assumption that the science is wrong in predicting even if the probability of it being right were fairly low?
3. Are environmental causes a TROJAN HORSE? or a diversion of attention from more pressing issues like poverty and redistribution of wealth?
4. Why should we want prices to be at the heart of policy?
5. What are the key elements of a global deal?
Minimum: 3 pages
Please use simple words and grammar.