1. You will research three constructs selected from a given list.
2. You will also provide a conceptual and operational definition of a construct you might measure for your intended research or quantitative example for this course. Your full assignment response will include four constructs in total.
3. Conduct scholarly research that has been published within the past five years that measures three constructs selected from the list of constructs provided. Rather than present a traditional paper, organize the document by your selected constructs.
4.Include appropriate APA style format. Then provide an operational definition that includes a measurement for the variable, and explain the level of measurement (nominal, ordinal, interval, and ratio) that is generated.
List of Constructs. Select three constructs from the following list.
5. Once this is completed, provide a conceptual and operational definition of a construct you might measure for your intended research or quantitative example for this course.
6. Minimum of 8 scholarly resources
7. 5-6 pages not including the reference and title page.