Skip to content
- Listen to the podcast “Uncertainty Avoidance in International Business” by Chris Smit.
- Watch the video “What is a Podcast? Here’s How to Listen to a Podcast.”
- Select one country with a low uncertainty avoidance score and another country with a high avoidance score.
- Conduct research and understand the two selected countries’ uncertainty avoidance scores (low and high)
- As a consultant, develop a 500 – 600 words report comparing the low and high uncertainty avoidance countries. Remember, your report will be shared with the global managers at the retreat.
- Your report should include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Explanation of uncertainty avoidance
- Profile/summation of selected countries
- Discussion of uncertainty avoidance for low and high countries
- Conclude your report by integrating a biblical principle surrounding rules. Review “What Does the Bible Say About Rules?“