Write a 700- to 1,050-w0rd in which you compare 2 theoretical perspectives on lifespan development.
- Summarize the premise and essential ideas of each theory.
- Identify the person(s) associated with each theory and explain their influence on the conception or advancement of the theory.
- Illustrate how the theories are similar and how they differ.
- What purpose does each theory hold in the discipline of human development? How does each theory provide a framework for those who study human development?
- Identify which of these two theories resonates with you the most.
- Why do you prefer this theory?
Support your responses with examples and relevant details from the textbook.
Cite 3–5 scholarly references to support your assignment.