During the term you will read the book, complete the assessment, and write a final paper about your strengths.
This paper will allow you to examine your strengths and develop a plan for moving forward.
I. What Do You Do Best?
• Of all the things you do well, which two do you do best and why?
• Which activities do you seem to pick up quickly and why?
• Which activities bring you the greatest satisfaction and why?
II. STRENGTHSFINDER Results
• What are your top five Signature Themes as identified by the Clifton STRENGTHSFINDER? Which theme resonates with you the most and why?
• Based on your Signature Themes, what should a manager/supervisor know about working with you and why?
• Based on your Signature Themes, what should a co-worker know about working with you and why?
• How can a manager/supervisor help you with your strengths more within your current role and why?
III. Celebrating Successes
• What was your most significant accomplishment in the past 12 months?
• When do you feel the most pride about your work?
• How do you like to be supported in your work?
IV. Applying Talents to the Role
• What things distract you from being positive, productive, or accurate?
• Which talents do you have that could benefit the team if you had better opportunities to use them?
• What steps could be taken to ensure you have an opportunity to apply your natural talents to your role?
• Submit a 5-page paper double spaced
• Include a cover page and a reference page (not to be included in the 5 pages of paper content)
• Use the questions and bullets above as the framework and outline of your paper.
• Please provide at least four (4) scholarly references to support your paper in addition to the STRENGTHSFINDER text.
• All references should be used as in-text citations.
• All work must be completed in APA format.
• You MUST submit your paper to the Smart thinking tool for review prior to submission.