Read the quantitative research paper “A survey of nurses’ and midwives’ knowledge of risks and lifestyle factors associated with osteoporosis” by Charlotte Hannon and Kathy Murphy ( provided)
• Analyse the content of the quantitative research paper including the tables
• Use the “Step by step guide to critiquing research part 1: quantitative research by Michael Coughlan, Patricia Cronin and Frances Ryan” to critique quantitative research paper (provided)
• Arguments and ideas must be supported by academic references
• References must be from 2008 till date and this must be academic books (Nursing Research by Pam Moule and Margaret Goodman and more), journals and articles. And at least 25 references.
• Resources must be related to nursing and healthcare field
Structure of the essay
• Introduce the main content of the essay
• The importance of nursing research in the nursing field and how can this improve nursing practice.
• Quantitative research paper critical appraisal by using the guidelines for critiquing a quantitative research study. (Step by step guide to critiquing research part 1: quantitative research – by Michael Coughlan, Patricia Cronin and Frances Ryan).
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post What is the importance of nursing research in the nursing field and how can this improve nursing practice. appeared first on Top Premier Essays.